Thursday, October 8, 2009

So far today....

Well today is my due date and the date of my scheduled induction! Yay, right? Yeah. :)

I was on top of things yesterday and made sure things got cleaned at the house, like vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen really well, washing and changing the sheets, and otherwise tidying up! That way everything would be clean when we get home with Brooke!

I then had dinner with Mitch and hit the sack at 8. I was hoping that that would allow me to get at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep before I had to get up this morning at 4:30 to get ready to leave. How many of you guys think I got even 5 hours of sleep last night? Yeah, exactly, I didn't. I literally laid there with my eyes closed trying to sleep all night and don't think I ever accomplished it. I might have slept for and hour or so at one point, but I doubt it. I guess I really should have taken a Tylenol pm. lol. So much for that!

I have to call the hospital at 5 to make sure they can take us and then we'll be on our way! So here's praying that no one went into labor during the night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment