Thursday, October 8, 2009

At the hospital...

So we have arrived at the hospital and gotten admitted! Yay! I've seen the doctor and both of the moms are here! They've started the IV and we're waiting for the pain to start! lol.

She's still "floating" (meaning that I haven't dropped yet) but they are hoping that she'll drop quickly and then they'll be able to break my water in about an hour. Mike (my doctor) is roaring and ready to get this show on the road, so it shouldn't be too long of a day! Yay!

Mitch is excited and we're having a good time talking and laughing about family stories and random thoughts! Keep up with facebook, cause we'll have updates often. If mine's not being updated, you can check my mom-in-law's (Jeanna Edge).

Brooke will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment