Monday, October 5, 2009

Due Date Delivery...

So my doctor's appointment went well this morning and the baby sounded great. They expect her to be about 7 to 7.5 lbs, and my doctor kept squeezing my stomach going "Wow, she's gonna be a pretty small baby" and I kept thinking "not small enought that it won't hurt!" lol.

Unfortuately, she's still isn't dropped. He said that its not a huge deal to induce me while she's still "floating" since she's small enough to fit through my pelvis, but they want to give her a few more days to drop or come on her own. So they are going to try and schedule me to induce on Thursday. (By try, I mean they have to check with the hospital and make sure that they have a room for me and aren't booked up already, so we'll get finalized details later today).

So as for right now, I'm just going to try to once again be productive and wait her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment