Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sweet Congratulations...

Saturdays are supposed to be relaxing days, but I always seem to have something to do. :) And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I went to Marie's Bridal Shower and her family all congratulated me. That was very nice. I also stopped by the Waller's house. Mrs Darlene was the only one home but I told her anyway! She was really excited and I'm going to have to go back and hang out with her and Tara to catch up.

When I got home, Mitch and I spent a few hours just hanging out with each other. We decided to go see a movie and grabbed a bite to eat just before it started. When the movie was almost over, my phone started vibrating. I looked at the number and asked Mitch if he knew any 931 numbers. I didn't answer it and they left me a message. When we got out, I checked the message and it was my cousin Becca, congratulating me, because she had just heard the news. I called her back and we talked for 20 minutes. She's such a sweetheart and I love her so much! It definitely made my day. :)

Tomorrow is church and Pastor's Conference. I'm not sure if we're going to spread the news, but I also don't think I can keep it too quiet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment