Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Countdown to Christmas!

So many things are going on while I'm getting ready for Christmas 2009. So many things are new and great this year! Obviously, Brookelynne is here for her first Christmas which we are so excited about! I remember last year on Christmas Eve sitting around with my mom and cousins Danielle and Nickie and talking about getting started on my baby furniture because Mitch and I hoped to have a baby in a 'couple of years'. WOW! We never dreamed that a year later we'd have such an amazing gift! I guess God's plans were sooner than we thought, and we're just fine with that! :)

Anyway, yesterday Brooke and I went and saw Nay Nay while we were on that side of town. It was very nice and we had a good time, unfortunately, we got away from our original time schedule and ended up not getting home until like 8:45! (instead of 6!) I had to go by the Verizon kiosk at Regency bc my phone is not charging right and I don't know if its the charger or the phone. They said that my phone is under warranty and gave me a number to call. I called them tonight and they told me to go to a store that has a tech, and they can process the warranty claim there...guess where the closest one is? Yep Allll the way up in Brunswick!

So I drove up there today and was supposed to pick up Mitch's phone and take it too, but he had to go to the island so I just took mine. I was there for over two hours! It took forever, but I did get a new phone. Not a replacement one because apparently they don't make them anymore or something, but the one they gave me is pretty nice.

Tomorrow I have to go to my mom's and attempt to finish the wrapping and some sewing and cleaning...I doubt it will all happen! lol. We'll see! Can't believe Christmas Eve is the day after tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment