Thursday, December 17, 2009

8 Days til Christmas and SOOO much to do!

Well this week has been less than productive! lol. I am telling you, it doesn't matter what I do, I can't seem to get ahead of anything. I had worked to get stuff cleaned off the table and out of the living room, and then Mitch brought 2 boxes inside yesterday and spread stuff everywhere! lol. My house is past the point of being a disaster! The only rooms that get and stay clean are the kitchen and Brooke's room! Once those are done, I'm either out of time or out of energy! haha. I still have 4 or 5 presents to buy and more than that to wrap! I've got to get organized and there is some painting that needs to be done. And Christmas eve is a week from today! SO crazy!

Well, with so much to do, I better stop typing and get to doing something!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding?? Based on your postings I would say that you are one busy & productive mom!!

    ReplyDelete