Friday, May 1, 2009

A lot on my mind...

This week has been full and crazy. As I've been preparing for the bridal shower my mom and I are throwing tomorrow, and trying to work each day, there has been a slew (sp?) of other things on my mind. Sunday, Mitch's grandmother was taken to the hospital. They found that the clot that they removed last year from her leg had come back and my Monday had scheduled and preformed an amputation to her left leg. The surgery went well but they were unable to even look at the clot in her right leg because her body was too stressed by the amputation. So my mother in law called me this morning to tell me that they are taking her back in to surgery today at 10 to look at the right leg and hopefully will be able to remove the blockage or put a bypass in. Hopefully she'll do well.

I also got a call from my care group leaders this morning. She is about 34 weeks along and is at the hospital this morning because she's had back pain all night and some spotting. I'm waiting to hear from them to find out if I need to go get their dog Casey for the night. It looks like it will be a long day with work and then setting up for the shower, but I got myself into this so I'll have to handle it, tired or not! haha.

Oh yeah, only 5 more days until we find out the sex of the baby! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer- I am so sorry to hear about Mitch's grandmother. I am praying for a speedy recovery. Can't wait to hear about your doctor's appointment next week!

    ReplyDelete