Sunday, May 17, 2009

So much to do, so little time!

I have been meaning to post some pictures here ever since we found out that we are having a little girl. Unfortunately, something is wrong with my scanner, and it won't upload the ultrasound pictures in jpeg format, and therefore I can't get them to upload to the blog. :( That is the bad thing, the good thing is that I have other pictures, of my baby bump and the gifts that little Brooke has received!

This is the picture of my baby bump the day that we found out we were having a girl!



There have been several people who have bought things for Brooke so far, and I'm trying to take pictures of everything that she receives from each person so that I can always remember where she got what. I'm going to post some of the ones I have photographed so everyone can see the adorable things that she will have to wear and play with!

These are the things that were bought on May 6th after our doctors appt, from her Papa and Grandma (my Dad and Mom).



This the "First Year" book that her Grandma bought for her and gave me on Mother's Day.



And these are the adorable things that her Aunt Tricia and Uncle Chris got her!



There will be more to come! I promise not to take as long next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenn! She is going to be one spoiled little girl :-) I love seeing all the fun clothes she already has in her wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete