Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brookelynne's 1 Year Photoshoot!


We had Brookelynne's 1 year photos taken on Friday and OF COURSE, we used "Our Photographer" (as we like to call her), Sarah Orgunov! She always does such a great job and is so wonderful to work with! She met us at the park across from Riverside Presbyterian, and five points on Park St. And we spent 30 minutes walking around the park and taking some sweet pictures of our sweet little girl! These are just a few of them, but they are some of my favorites! Hope you enjoy them!




A "Mother Daughter" photo op! :)


In her pretty red outfit that Grandma Gwen bought her! We forgot her planned bow, and had to improvise with the belt off of her other outfit!
I think the bow turned out pretty stinking cute! 
(BTW, In this picture, she looks exactly like I did in my 1 year picture!)


This is her "official" 1 year photo. That's my happy girl!



 And of course we had to get a family photo too! :)
I love our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment