Monday, August 24, 2009

Work work work, and still more work to be done...

Another week has come and gone and I'm not sure that I'm any closer to having my house clean, my dogs trained or a business started... I have made strides in Brooke's room, as my mom finished the diaper hanger and it looks fantastic! I can't wait to get the rest of the bedding from Mrs Tina. I am starting to worry, but she says she'll have it done next weekend at the latest. We'll see.

I have bleached the carpet in the living room and part of the hall and that is a huge accomplishment since it took forever just to finish one side of the living room bc the stains kept coming back. I also accomplished the large task of folding all the laundry and putting it away which is a big deal because I haven't accomplished that in like 3 weeks. We had just been pulling our clothes off of the spare bed each day! :( I hope to have my friend Marie coming over this Saturday to help me 'clean'. I'm going to attempt to have everything straightened up so that all we're doing is the hard core sanitizing type cleaning. I am on my way to that bc I just reorganized the closet in our bathroom so I have more space to put stuff away! YAY!

Also, the dogs are frustrating to say the least. Today they spent almost 4 hours total in their cages while I was doing different stuff because every time I let them out they would start fighting each other and barking, so back in their cages they went. I hope they get the message because I hate putting them in there but I can't handle the noise and I'll have even less patience when Brooke is here and I have more on my plate, the silly barking for no reason will not be tolerated.

Looks like Mitch is going to be closing every night this week which seriously stinks but I'll live. Maybe I'll go have lunch with him one day. :) I have a doctors appointment Wednesday so I'll update everyone again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment