Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wednesday's Accomplishments....

So yesterday I had a doctor's appointment! YAY! :) I got up and straightened up the house (because there is nothing better than being gone most of the day and coming home to a clean house! *even if its just the living room*) I headed to my mom's around 9:30 and we ate Hardee's for breakfast. I played with Lexie until it was time to go and then we headed to the doctor's office. My appointment was at 11:30 so we got there around 11:15. Unfortunately they didn't see me until 12:10. They checked the baby and said she sounds great and my Uterus is measuring where its supposed to. All in all, everything is great and keep doing what I'm doing! :) I have my next appointment in two weeks and then I'll be down to my once a week appointments!

After the appointment we had lunch with my dad at Bono's which was good because we share this turkey feast thing that's only like $16 for all of us. :) And its really good. For those who don't know the turkey at Bono's is like the best meat ever! haha. When we got back to the house, mom and started working on the basket liners for Brooke's changing table! I cut them out and I would piece them together with pins so that all mom had to do was sew them! Dad had caught a couple fish at his house that morning so he started cooking them for him and mom at like 5 so we took a break to eat around 5:30 and we had them finished by 7! I stopped at Micheal's on my way home and bought some ribbon for the ties, and when I got home and put them on the baskets they totally look great! YAY! :)

I then cooked Mitch some fish that my dad had sent home with me. He called me a liar when I told him that I was making flounder for dinner! (I don't eat fish, so we never have it at home...he was definitely surprised!) He liked it though, so that was good! Then it was off to bed because eventful days like that really take it out of me! hehehe

1 comment:

  1. hey lovely, sounds like things are going great for you! i am so happy to hear that!! <3

    ReplyDelete