Monday, August 31, 2009

Amazing Day...

Well as we approach the big arrival day (whenever that happens to be), it seems that there are thousands of things to accomplish, not the least of which is the room. :) And this past Saturday we made great progress on that front! YAY! I spent most of the day at my mom's house and made plans for the rest of the room and worked on some more things for the baby. Around 4:30 I got a call from Ms Tina and she said that she wanted to drop off most of the bedding. She isn't quite done with the quilt, but had everything else done! Sooooo, I got home and it was waiting for me! My mom had headed to Regency to get the last of the fabric we'll need, and so I had her drop by Ms Bev's and pick up some stuff that my sister had sent up for me to use in the room!

She came up and we put the bedding on and put a sheet on the mattress and hung a couple things up and it looks soooooo good! :) I'm super excited! I will have pictures up very soon, I just want to wait for the curtains to be up and mom should have them done and hung by this coming weekend, which is also when the quilt will be done so YAY! :) I will post pics then!

No comments:

Post a Comment