Saturday, June 19, 2010

Party People!

So tonight I went to a Pampered Chef party at my friend Angela's house. It was very fun. Mitch was really tired so I dropped Brooke off at my mom's house and then headed to Angela's house. I cranked up the radio and rocked out all the way over there. :)

The party was very nice and fun, even if we had to put the pudding in the freezer to get it done faster! :) We didn't mind, we just liked having no babies! :) WE made a very good dessert while Stacy showed us some of her products and then put in any orders we wanted. I headed home around 9:30 and it was so nice outside that I rolled down the windows and turned up the radio and it felt SOOOO nice to just enjoy driving with out being quiet so Brooke can sleep or singing to her because she's upset!

I picked up Brooke and headed home, so glad to have had just those few hours to enjoy myself and relax a little bit! :) I definitely need a little more time like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment