Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter



Today was Easter Sunday, a day to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Without our Savior's resurrection we would be hopeless and condemned to an eternity in Hell. I am so thankful for the opportunity to know Christ as my Savior and to teach my Brookelynne about Him from day one. I worked in the nursery this morning for the Sunday School hour and then went to the service with my wonderful husband, mom, brother and brother's girlfriend (Amy).



This is Brooke in the swing at Sunday School!

After church we went to my mom's house for lunch. She had prepared a wonderful Easter feast that we really enjoyed. Here are a few pics from our day, Brookelynne's first Easter!

Daddy and his little girl!


All the Ladies! (Me, Mom, Brookelynne and Amy)


Opening her Easter basket from Grandma!


Grandma with all of her kids/grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment