Monday, December 6, 2010

Braxton's Friends Baby Shower!


Today we had a second shower for Braxton, thrown for us by our sweet friends, Mrs Ginger and Susan. They did an amazing job decorating and making some really great food! Susan made some adorable cookies for favors as well has a diaper cake, letters spelling Braxton's name, some alphabet boxes and rolling toys. Everything was sooooo cute!



We got a lot of wonderful gifts that will get plenty of use, and I'm so thankful for all of our friends who were able to make it. Brookelynne wore her 'big sister' shirt and did her best to keep us all entertained.




She even helped me open presents, getting more practice for later this month! lol


Here is a 3 generations pic of us at the shower, and then one of Brookelynne and I with our wonderful hosts, Susan and Mrs Ginger!  Thank you both for throwing me such a wonderful shower! I am so grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment