Monday, February 22, 2010

3 years, going strong....

This past week Mitch and I celebrated our 3 Valentine's day together and our 3rd Anniversary! Mitchell brought me some beautiful roses and an adorable teddy bear! It was so funny, because my teddy bear is holding a strawberry, so I was hugging it and was like "Oh my goodness, it even smells like a strawberry!" and Mitch was like "No it doesn't!" and so we both smelled it, and it did! :) haha.

Here they are! Aren't they beautiful!


Friday night we spent our first night away from our beautiful Brookelynne. Mitch used his connections to get us a free night at a amazing hotel on Jekyll Island! It was at Oceanside Inn and Suites and we had a room with a king size bed, jacuzzi, 2 flat screen tvs, and a private balcony, all about 100 yards from the ocean! It was so great, and we had a wonderful time, having dinner on St Simons and then spending the night on Jekyll! Brookelynne spent the night at Grandma's house, and Paw Paw and Grandma had a great time with her!

Saturday we picked her up and had lunch, and then headed to Publix, but on the way I accomplished the feat of dumping an entire drink in my lap!!! haha Needless to say, we came home instead!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad y'all had a good time! And Mitch did a good job with the flowers and teddy bear :)

    ReplyDelete