Friday, October 25, 2013

My trip home for Halloween :)

This weekend I got to go home and spend a few days with my sweet children and husband and celebrate with them in this fun season.  While Halloween was never a big deal in my house growing up or in Mitchell's, we did always get to dress up as something fun ( not scary) and go trick or treating. While we don't do any of the other thing on Halloween, we do keep candy at the house and go around to our neighbors and collect candy from them. But this year there was just no way for me to be home on Halloween in time to trick-or-treat with the kids so I did some digging and rearranging and worked it out so I could come do Halloween early.

The kids school had a storybook character day on Friday and my little babies got to be Doc McStuffins and Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  And in case you're wondering yes, they were super super cute!!

I got home late Thursday night and they were excited to see me when they woke up Friday, we had a breakfast at home and got dressed in our costumes and headed to school.  I drop them in their classes and checked in at the desk then I spend the morning going back-and-forth between their rooms taking pictures of them with their friends and helping corral them into one from one place to another. They both did so well for parading around the school for the older kids and many parents and enjoyed the fall festival type activities they had back in their classroom. 

Here are some pictures from the fun day











No comments:

Post a Comment