Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome Annaline!

My sister called several months ago, and asked me if I was I would be upset if she was pregnant too. :) I said that I definitely would NOT be! She was very surprised to find out herself, that she was expecting her third child. While Annaline was not planned, they soon were anxious to meet her! Since both of her other children had come at 37 weeks, Tricia was sure that Anna would make an early entrance, but at 39 weeks, they went ahead and induced since Anna hadn't come yet!

Here is the proud Mommy and Daddy

Me and my sis shortly before she started pushing!

After inducing at 7 am, Tricia was about ready to start pushing close to 1 pm. She was a champ and Anna came after only 7 or 8 pushes. She was precious and perfect. I was so thankful to have been able to be in the room and help (as much as anyone can really 'help' to begin with!) on this special day!


As you can see, she was 7 lbs, 15 oz!

Tricia, Chris, Annaline and the Doctor who delivered her!

Sweet Daddy-Daughter Moment!

Davis and Abbi were out in the waiting room, anxious to meet their little sister! This is them in their "Big Sister" and "Big Brother" shirts!

Just like Mama and Daddy got special bracelets that match Anna's, Davis and Abbi got special ones too! :)

And of course, we have to have a picture of Annaline and her Aunt Jenny! :) I put the bow on her, just because I can! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment