Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long time, no post...

Its been a week or so since I have posted. Its been a long week and I've looked at the blog almost everyday but just haven't felt like posting. As of this week I am 12 weeks pregnant. Yay! Pretty much every day this week I have been exhausted and can't wait until this first trimester is over! lol. They keep telling me that I'm going to be less tired for the next three months. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It was nice and strong at 160 beats per minutes. We also set the appointment to find out the sex of the baby. We'll find out if its a boy or girl on May 6th at 8:30. We're really excited. Mom and I picked out the fabric for the shopping cart cover she's making for the baby! Today we are trying to just take it easy and relax! :) Hopefully I'll be nice and rested by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment