Sunday, February 24, 2013

I think I hear wedding bells...

My younger brother and his fiance Amy have been together for a few years and about a year ago, he popped the question. Wedding planning started immediately (if not before) when Amy asked me to be her matron of honor! While she was planning wedding day details and picking out attire, I was thinking and planning the details of the bridal shower that I was throwing her! :) Here are some pictures of the details of the shower that Sarah (the maid of honor and sister of the bride) and I threw them. Up a
Chocolate heart pops and a chevron cake with the couple's monogram and a 'Happily Ever After' cake topper.

Pretty drink stations and a "From Miss to Mrs" banner


Chocolate covered pretzels for guest gifts, and a 'B' doorhanger for the soon to be "Mr and Mrs Brooks"
Fruit Salsa, and yogart parfaits
Broccoli salad, Lemon Pasta salad, cheese and cracker tray, and Hawaiian Ham Sandwichs

The hostesses with the bride and the bride with flower girl Brookelynne



Here's the flower girls helping Amy open some of her gifts, and a shot of her displaying the scarf Aunt Doris made her! (Its a doe and buck :) )

We played "toilet paper bride" and these were our beautiful brides in their dresses.


The Zippel girls, and Amy with her soon to be in-laws


No comments:

Post a Comment