Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brookelynne is starting gymnastics!!

Today Brookelynne started gymnastics! I was so excited to get her involved, especially with a gym as close as this one. I contacted them a few weeks ago and they put together a two-year-old class because they had several people interested. I took that as a sign :-) the best part? Brooklyn's friend Kalea got to be in her class too!

She didn't love it at first, and was very hesitant about the teachers but she warmed up after a little while and really enjoyed herself! Their lesson for the day was to learn to do a straddle. And I can tell you for sure that she learned it. :) they also got to walk on the balance beam (one on the floor, not raised :) ), hang from a bar and start learning to do a handstand! I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment